- [Feature Name] Title
- Steps to reproduce
- Expected Result
- Actual Result
- Visual Proof (screenshots, videos, text)
Title: Summarize your identified bug, by making sure it hits on the core issue.
Environment: Identifying where the bug occurred makes it easy for us to reproduce and fix bugs.
- Device: What type of hardware are you using? Which specific model?
- OS: Which version number of the OS has displayed the issue?
- Connection type (if applicable): If the application you’re testing is reliant on Internet connectivity, are you on WiFi, Ethernet, or cellular data? What is the speed of the connection?
- Reproducibility Rate: How many times have you been able to reproduce the error, using the exact steps you’ve taken to activate the bug?
Steps to Reproduce: We ask that you number steps from beginning to end so our team can easily follow through by repeating the same process.
Example description for steps to reproduce a bug:
- Go to Search The Community > New Post
- Tap on Topics > Add new topic
Expected Result: What should happen when you trigger the call-to-action?
Actual Result: Explain the result of the bug. Does the website crash? Does the link go to the wrong article?
Thank you in advance!